This week

Some of the relevant or not things that happened this week.

In Music:


Listen to more like at Everythingstartssomewhere



Also James Blake was something memorable of my week , thanks to a friend that recommended it. 
If you are in the mood of something sweet, quiet and melodramatic sounds. Considered for the BBC the sound of 2011, we'll see.




Mount Kimbie - Maybes (James Blake Remix)----



  In Movies:



Flakes
 Which is a okay movie ★ ★ from ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 

Love Exposure
Really good movie, I really enjoyed from begging to end  I think is a must... ★ ★ ★ ★½  from ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
A impressive movie of love, family, religion, and sex with strong content, language, graphic violence (Japanese style). If you are into foreign movies this is for you.
I don't know if this happens to you but when I'm about to watch an old or foreign movie, I don't do that much of research because I like the expectation , the what is going to happen on the movie, the twists or different movie direction, dialog, story, different photography, culture etc. I love that felling, so I didn't do much of a search before so I could be hypnotized on every change of the story, which also is important to mention that it's a long movie 2hr or so, but really worthy one.



In Gif's:







In Blog Photography:


 
I wish I was in Italy....



In Fashion




 I have this nail polish at Walmart from Sally Hansen that I love because in my opinion I think it looks like this other from Chanel but way more affordable if you don't want to pay 25$ for a nail polish.... 




In Tutorials:




Love logs easy and cheap

From DesignSponge




Pretty floral insides for your envelopes.
The pink couch



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bookmark and Share