Movie Night : Broken English


Photobucket
 ★ ★ ★ ★½  from ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ but I like this kind of movies so do you want to trust me?  :)
She's surrounded by friends who are all happily engaged or romantically involved and somehow, love escapes from Nora, until she meets an unusual Frenchman who helps her discover life beyond her self-imposed boundaries.
I think the story reflects something that most of us are going to experience someday, I mean in the way that there's a point in life that you ask yourself  what's gonna happen?, whats next in my life? not just with love, it was a pleasure to watch it and I just adore the wardrobe on this film! Like the one when she is having lunch with her mom and the blue dress in the first scene, fresh, airy and adorable!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bookmark and Share