Blog action day 2010 : Water


Because I do want my grandchildren to grow up and meet the sea, drink water, and even take long showers.
Because water in fact is running out.

I been a follower of JustCreativeDesign and he is blogging about Blog Action Day and I decided to do the same thing.
It's an annual event that unites the world's bloggers in posting about the same issue on the same day, the subject now is Water.

We as bloggers can raise awareness by taking a single day out of your schedule and focus it on the actual subject. Also if you don't have a blog you can sing the petition on the link above or at the end of this post.

Finally taking a little further this post I'm sharing some tips that I do try to do them daily.

Some other useful links:

P l e a s e    B l o g    a b o u t    a n d    s p r e a d   t h e    v o i c e.
 Photos by Samokhvalov


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bookmark and Share