Just A Minute .... sopimala







So I found via see me everywhere "Just a minute...November" it's basically an update of my life and your life if you add just a minute to your blog !! go here

Reading... the Woddy Allen book again "The insanity defense: the complete prose"
I really like the humor of Woddy I like very very much the way he writes.

Keeping... The dry leaves from last month ... Hello Winter.

Listening... All Gustavo Cerati cd's especially these three (Remembering old times...)
he's from Argentina, and he has a very longstory in the Latin rock industrie he is like a master in many ways... (if you don't know him :) give him a try :p
+ bien
Siempre es Hoy
amor amarillo


Sewing... An order of little Owls for my special friend! and for an order to be sell in Ontario..!

Watching... I started to watch Coffee And Cigarettes from Jim Jarmusch but I stoped at the last 20 min. It was really late but I will finish it tomorrow... I like it though, it's very real.

Trying... To drink less coffee ▲ and to be more relaxed.....

Making... Sketches of birds (I love them so much)

Congratulating... Danni from Oh Hello friend

Wanting... A new comfortable chair, and a desk... Also a new pair of boots!

4 comments:

Jenaveve said...

What a beautiful J.a.M. post... good luck cutting down on the coffee. There are some delicious de-caf mocha's available which may help (I love these).

sophi said...

♥ thank you!!! I know, damm coffee!
then at night I cant sleep! but I have 4 days without coffee and sleeping better!! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenaveve said...

What a beautiful J.a.M. post... good luck cutting down on the coffee. There are some delicious de-caf mocha's available which may help (I love these).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bookmark and Share